Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hurricane's don't stop families



Saturday has been a very refreshing day. It was a lovely sunny day, but better than that I had company. Family came up from Long Island to see me. They had planned this visit before Hurricane Sandy so when the hurricane hit I was not sure they would be able to come. But I was told that I was family and that made coming to see me a priority. Which I thought was sweet. 

It was great to see them. I have more family on the Island but they couldn’t make it up this time around. They are going to come the very first chance they get. Which is great to hear.  
I am so glad that my friends and family are coming to understanding that now is the time to come and visit with me.  If you wait until my memorial service I won’t be able to talk to you. Come to the service and give the rest of my family the love and support they will need, but coming won’t do anything for me.  BUT, that is a couple of YEARS from now. 

For those of you who live to far away to get over to see me, then send me emails, cards, or other messages. Keep in touch any way that works for you and we will be golden.

2 comments:

  1. We love you, Suzie, and I am very glad we were able to make it up to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and I the bunch of you and are also very glad you could make it up. We also thank the Lord that your homes were not badly damaged with the storm. We all know you could be much worse off than you are.

    ReplyDelete