Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day and Cancer did not stop me



Election Day, I may have cast the last vote of my life today.  We just don’t know how long I will actually live. I did not have a big wait it was a very short line and people moved quickly along in the process. I saw no sign of any problems. I strongly believe that every American has a duty to vote. In fact I believe that if you didn’t bother to vote then you have no right to say anything about who was elected. 

My breathing is still a little labored but that is why I wear the oxygen and I am very glad to have the portable O2 tanks that allow me to get out of the house. They are expecting it to freeze tonight so we put plastic over the sidewalk to keep the top layer of it from freezing so that a few years from now it won’t be covered in creaks.

Mom made me laugh today she said that the sidewalk looks so great that she doesn’t want anyone to walk on it!  Then she laughed because she is also looking forward to being the first one to walk on it. Hopefully that will happen on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment