Saturday, November 24, 2012

Very sleepy day for me, maybe I should be called sleepy after the dwarf



Today has been a nice and quiet day, but when you spend a great deal of time sleeping it is easy to be quiet. That is how I passed the day. I am hoping that I will have more energy next week after I get onto the different pain medication.  Sadly I don’t think I will have enough energy to go to Church tomorrow. That brings me down, going to Church, builds me up in many ways, I love the teachings of the Lord, and I truly get a great deal out of socializing with my friends there. 

I want you to know that I am in good spirits, just very sleepy.  If people stop by to see me I am glad to see them, I just have trouble staying awake. It is now time for me to take my evening medications and get ready to go to bed. (Which means it is between 8-9pm) I look forward to a change in my sleep habits. That may take a few weeks because just about a week ago the doctors and I made 3 or 4 changes to my medications and my feeding with another change is being made again on Monday. 

Sunday and Monday I may post very little if at all. So don’t panic. I may just say that I am alive and sleepy and then say good-night.

Good-nite now.

No comments:

Post a Comment