Saturday, November 17, 2012

trying to listen to my body



Today I choose to spend most of it in bed allowing myself to rest. I have spent a good part of the afternoon sorting out a collection of cards that had been given to me, while looking for a few thank you cards.  It has been a very restful and good day. I might do this again after I get home from Church tomorrow. 

I have not forgotten the tags on my arrangement of balloons, today’s tag reads: 
 
When life knocks you on your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.

One “wall” of my room is part curtain.  So I got the idea to take the tags from the arrangement of balloons and pin them to the curtain. They are being pinned to the bedroom side of the curtain. Now I can reread them whenever I want to, which makes me very happy. 

The worst part of my day is that it has gotten to the point where all of my food tastes strange.  Junk food use taste okay, but not now.  It changed in just 3 days.  I have another upset stomach today.

No comments:

Post a Comment