Monday, November 5, 2012

Update on the Sidewalk Project & me



Now, the sidewalk was poured today and we need to wait until Friday by then the concrete will be hardened and we will be able to walk on it. This has made for a very busy day, I didn’t get my afternoon nap in so I will try very hard to get to bed early. I am feeling good, just tired. The problem with the new lamp was also fixed and it is working.  We are very pleased with the work that was done by the men from the Church. It was great of them to help us out this way. Either on Wednesday or Saturday they guys need to come and take down the forms and do the final finishing touches around the side of the sidewalk. 

There is nothing new about my health to tell you about. I am wearing the oxygen more than when I first came home from the hospital but I think that not wearing like I should have is what put me into trouble this last weekend. I think I have learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment