Sunday, November 25, 2012

Feeling calm in storm tossed life



I did stay home from Church today, but Mom and I studied a couple of lessons from the Old Testament, yesterday, we did the lesson that we would have had if we had gone to Church today. So we feel well feed spiritually.  We learned great things about the Prophet Joseph and Moses in the O. T. while yesterday we learned great things about Mormon and Moroni. All great men to learn about. 

This afternoon we had company and that was very nice. Being a nurse practioner(sorry I can’t spell for beans), we were able to talk about my health she cleared up a few things for me and made me feel much more comfortable about what will happen this week. That is always a great thing. It was unexpected so the surprise of the visit was also fun.
I took the last tag off the balloon arrangement today.  The last three tags read has follows: Don’t believe everything you think; One day this pain will make sense to you;
but the best was today’s: ta da: 

Sometime God calms the storm . . . sometimes He lets the storm rage and He calm’s His child. 

I think in my case he has let the storm rage and He has calmed this child of His. For which I am very grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment