Monday, November 26, 2012

A long anxious day, but a good one in the end



It has been a very long day, my new pain medication was not delivered until almost 6pm, and thankfully my nurse was here very shortly after. She stayed for a full 2 hours. I felt rotten all day long, very anxious for this change to happen. However, I think this new med is going to work much better than the one we were using.  Because it has been such a long day I am going to head off to bed in just few minutes. I look forward to having a much better day tomorrow. But now I need the rest that I did not get today. 

There is more to tell but it will have to wait until tomorrow’s update. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie,
    Glad to hear you think the new medication is going to work better. I hope you were able to get some rest. Take care, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to take a positive outlook on life and I am getting a lot of rest.

    ReplyDelete