Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cold but great day



Cold but beautiful day.  Today for the very first time I was allowed to change the cassette of pain medication totally on my own. Not even a nurse on the phone. It went just fine. 
I feel great and look forward to seeing my new nurse tomorrow. I have met her before it is just a new relationship. From our talk over the phone today I am very encouraged. It sounds like she feels the same way I do about keeping me in supplies. She does not want me to be without the things in need to have. 

Today the framing around sidewalk was removed. If the weather cooperates the final touches of finishing the sidewalk is all that needs to be done. There are ditches to be filled in they were created so that the framing could be installed. Saturday it is supposed to be done. But right now the walk looks great! We are thrilled with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment