Saturday, December 1, 2012

A late Turkey Dinner



Today was a quiet day, yet I am very tired. We enjoyed a turkey dinner tonight. Mom fixed full turkey and she says it is the first time in 11 years that she has done that. It took a lot out of her, the next time she wants to have a turkey dinner we are going to just get a turkey breast.  I actually had an appetite and ate some dinner, oh, it was good! Mom is a very good cook.

Today I am having a lot of pain across my lower back. After I post this on my blog I am going to head to bed. I want to get plenty of rest for Church in the morning. I am planning to only go to the Sacrament meeting; at this time my pain level is such that I am only comfortable for about 1 hour sitting in the Church pews. Mom and I are going to the Springfield Chapel because it is so much closer to our house. Brooke is being a sweetheart about it and dropping us off and then will come back after us.

No comments:

Post a Comment