Monday, December 3, 2012

I have 2 left feet and forgot how to walk



Today did not start out very good. I took a nasty fall in my bedroom, but I am alright. I hit my head, but was not knocked out, I landed on my left side. I have a not on my head, a medium bruise on my upper left arm and a very large bruise on my upper left thigh. Although my leg hurts a lot I am doing just fine. I was able to get myself up without help. I also took the entire day very slow and quietly.

In the morning I go and see the doctor about my G-tube and get changing that started. I expect that I will have the new tube in before Christmas.  Tomorrow I should find out if the doctor wants to do an x-ray of my abdomen before she does the procedure. Then I expect that we will plan the date for the procedure to be done. I think this will be a quick and simple visit with her.

I don’t want any of you to worry about me. I contacted my visiting nurse and we agreed that I am okay. She did not come over but I promised her that if my condition got worse I would let her know and have her come and check things out. But they did not, get any worse.

2 comments:

  1. You know that you can't hurt a Shultis by hitting us in the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so true and the CT scan proved that out.

    ReplyDelete