Saturday, December 15, 2012

Today ended on a bad note but with a ray of hope



Last night I had an upset stomach. In fact it stopped me from starting my night feed on a timely basis.  Up until about 4:30 today I would have told you I was having a good day and I was, but since then it has gone downhill. Again I feel sick to my stomach and tonight I vomited so the day is not ending on a good note. I am not going to try to go to Church in the morning. It is only a little after 7 PM but I am going to go to bed very shortly. Again I am going to wait to start the formula feeding until my stomach settles down a bit. 

Emotionally I feel good. Mom and I did our scripture study and after that we had commented on just how nice the day had been up until then. We had a great visit from one of our Church leaders and he brought great peace into our home. Knowing of the love and concern my Church family have for me is very comforting.

I just had a great talk with a dear friend and she made a suggestion that part of my medication problem is the mixture of meds I am taking at one time. Maybe they should NOT be taken together. So I am going to do an online chat with a pharmacist and see if he/she can give me some guidance on this. This pharmacist will be able to know all but two of my prescriptions, and I will tell him those and then tell him of all my over the counter medications. Who would know better what should be taken together and what should not? I have great hope that this could lead to a solution to my problem. Please add your prayers to mine that this helps.
       

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to straighten out whatever is causing the nausea. You are always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started taking the medication that I had stopped taking and it seems to be doing the trick.

    ReplyDelete