Friday, December 7, 2012

Sorry about the week of silence but here is what happened.



To my friends and family I am very sorry the person that I had asked to update my blog let me down and didn’t do it.  So here is what happened, I took a nasty fall on Monday. On Tuesday I had an appointment with my GI doctor and I mentioned the fall. She took a good look at my left hip and sent me right to the ER at Baystate Medical Center. She said it was either broken, dislocated or a very bad hematoma. It turned out to be the hematoma. They estimated that 2 units of blood were in my hip and they put me in the hospital so that they could give me more blood. In total they gave me 3 units of blood over a 2 day period. That made me feel much stronger and the swelling has come down nicely. But it needs to come down even more. It is now Friday and I am home and I am about to take a nap. I am doing very well.

There is more to tell but I will let you know the other stuff after I have taken my nap. But I am also going to look for someone else that I can I trust will do it will do my blog for me so we don’t have this problem again.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are home. I am sorry people are not being dependable... if I was in your circle I would totally post for you when you can't.... I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support, maybe someone local to me will make the same offer. I am sure I can find some one to do this for me.

    ReplyDelete