Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Christmas Season



It has been a long but good day. Not only was I able to attend Church this morning but Mom and I were also able to watch the Christmas Devotional by the First Presidency of the Church. We heard lovely messages about both giving and receiving and heard wonderful Christmas music.

Again today I have an appetite and was able to enjoy eating food, not just having the formula. This is encouraging to me: I would like to put on about 5 of the pounds that I lost last week, or at least not lose any more weight.  I am even enjoying some snack food this evening.

Of course being part of the weekend there has been no changes to my medical care. We all know that only happens on the weekends if there is some sort of emergency and thankfully there has not been one for several weeks.

Seeing has we are starting the Christmas Season, it is my prayer that we will be able to keep the true meaning of Christmas in our hearts and minds. For a lot of reasons I will not be giving much in the line of gifts or sending out many cards. Please accept that it is not because of a lack of love for each and every one of you but other things have prevented it. I must live within my means and do what is right for me physically. My physical activity is very limited due to my health. Please know that all of you are in my thoughts and prayers this time of year and all year through.

No comments:

Post a Comment