Thursday, December 27, 2012

The pleasure of quiet days



Hi Folks,

Sorry about not posting anything yesterday. I had a great day it was nice and peaceful. If only more days were peaceful for all of us. Today my special recliner was delivered, the only thing this does not have is heat and message. It is much larger than my Dad’s old one, Mom teases and says that I don’t have a chair, I have a throne!

I don’t know if I have told all of you or not so I will tell you all now. There are times when my left hand gets so swollen that it hurts to try to type.  So I am going to ask all of you to be patient with me about typing my posts.

Today has also been a quiet day, even though we have had a few deliveries and are expecting one more. Because it has been so nice and quiet there is nothing to tell you about. I hope you and your families are enjoying this time with your kids, while school is out. Sadly we don’t have enough snow here for the kids to go out sledding. All we have at my house is a bunch of slush, good for nothing.  For those of you who enjoy winter sports I hope we get more. For me, I would be happy with about 4 inches of snow just enough to give us a good coating then get it shoveled and enjoy the scene.  Then just let it stay like that until March or April then it can melt away for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment