Monday, December 10, 2012

Photo's to be posted for your review of my hip



There is nothing new to tell you about today about my health.  However, my Mom had an interesting idea. She thought I would find it interesting to see a picture of what everyone locally can see of my hip and back side. It is all behind me so I don’t see any of it I can only feel it. So (fully dressed), she had my son take a picture of just how large it has swollen. She also thought others who aren’t in town might be interested in seeing it. So I will attach 2 photos of it and hope it helps you understand just how bad a fall I took.



But I want to ask you to please remember two things these photos are a full week after my fall and that I am recovering very well according to the doctors. 

Trust me I never thought that a picture of my hip would be interesting to anyone, but I never expected to take such a nasty fall either.  I think the top picture shows the difference in the two sides best. 

I hope all of you are having a good day. I am having one the pain in my left hip is getting better each day.

2 comments:

  1. yowsers! that looks painful! glad it is healing, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the laugh. Remember that photo is ONE week after the fall, and yowsers, it did hurt. Big pain but not until the day after. Mom and I both laughed when I read her what you wrote. I hope everyone can join with me now in the laughter. I am doing everything I can to make sure that I stay off any and all floors!

    ReplyDelete