Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Leaves are Changing



My Mom went off with three other ladies ‘leaf peeping” up part of the Mohawk Trail. She says she had a great day. I couldn’t join them because I needed to see my nurse. The timing was close, I was almost out of pain medication. Today was another lesson on how to change the cassette, I did most of it and I feel very good about it. 

I needed to clear a bunch of stuff of my desk so that was my big project for the day. I got it done and feel much better about it.  I had the house to myself and it seemed nice. I love Mom but she says “we live in each other’s hip pocket” so we need a break from each other.  

It seems odd to me how some days like yesterday I had a lot to say yet today I have nothing to write about. So this short note lets you all know that I am doing fine. I am still enjoying the blessings of a spell of good days. I do expect to go through some tough times when I start on the new medication. 

So I am going to try and think of something fun that I would like to do in the next few days. I am trying to think of something that will get me out of the house for an hour or two. But I have just start to think about while typing this note, so no idea’s just yet. I am sure I will come up with something simple and local to do. 

I wish all of you the best and I will drop a note tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment