Monday, October 22, 2012

I am back from the hospital

I am exhausted so this will be very short.  Saturday I developed a medium size blood clot on the upper right lung. I went to the hospital by ambulance around 9 pm and was admitted. I was finally discharged and sent home today, Monday, (22 Oct 2012), I very short stay of about two days. (Sat. 19 Oct - Mon. 22 Oct 2012)

It has been determined that the blood clot has nothing to do with the new mitotane treatment. About 3 to 4 weeks ago under doctors orders I stopped giving myself an injection of a blood thinner. That is the cause. So now it is back onto the injections. Now at a slightly higher dose and twice a day instead of once a day. I also am on oxygen while I am active. Both are things that I can live with.

My daughter-in-law tried to post Sunday for me and from what I am hearing many of you got the word. I will work with her on fine tuning this so that every one gets the word next time. 

Tomorrow I hope to be a bit more rested and can fill you in on a little more detail. I am feeling much better. But I am certain that most of you know that you have to come home from a hospital stay to actually sleep so that is what I am about to do.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers my love to all.

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment