Friday, October 26, 2012

The Friday before Hurrican Sandy



Wow, that is what I have to say about our local electric company. Month’s ago I register has a customer who requires electricity for my health care, due to being on oxygen. They called and left a message asking us to be sure to be prepared for a power failure. Yesterday, my VNA nurse had called me on her day off to make sure I am prepared. I believe that I have about everything I need should we have a failure. There are a couple of items that we need but we will get them tomorrow.

People in the area are getting ready for Hurricane Sandy. We are supposed to be hit by this storm sometime Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. 

I hope each of you are prepared if you live in the path of Hurricane Sandy.

Because I believe we are as prepared as we can be I am not worried.  The day has been very quiet which is nice. I know tomorrow will not be quiet. The men from Church will be here to finish putting in the sidewalk. Then sometime after that my son Don will be here to finish installing the lamp for the sidewalk a light in our bathroom. 

Frank just came by and put some sort of goop on the pipes to the bathroom sink to stop a leak so when the new light gets put in the room will be all done. This is a great thing. It has taken a long time to get it all done, but I am sure it will be worth it. The same will be true with the sidewalk project.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment