Thursday, October 25, 2012

Quiet day, but I will be glad when the sidewalk is done.



Today has been a good day. Although, I had a panic first thing this morning, I thought that my pain medication was going to run out on me. But I called the VNA and a great nurse came over and changed the cassette of medication at 8 am. Therefore the crisis was averted.  I am having new pain caused from the cancer. It is across my back between my shoulder blades. 

The sidewalk is coming along very nicely. Two of my sons are working on putting in the lamp that Mom wants out by the sidewalk.  They have had a few little problems, but they have been able to work them all it. Having people here in the dark working on the sidewalk is driving me nuts so I will be glad when it is done. I know it is just me. By evening I am in pain and tired. I really am grateful to all of those who have come over to help Mom and I.  I don't think I am back to myself from being in the hospital last Saturday. Sorry world.

I don’t know why but I am getting very tired early in the evening. I am in a lot of pain this evening. The bolus’ are working just not fast enough. The same was true last night I hope that I have not been too much of a crab.    So I guess I will be going to bed earlier for a while. But that is not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment