Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Smile even if it is rainy outside



The weather looks dreary outside, but in my heart it is a sunny day. So I will let my heart rule my mood. I have completed another box this means that I need more boxes brought down. I have already asked my son to do that for me today or tomorrow. I am sure he will do it. When I get a box of stuff put together to go to charity I have a dear friend who said he would take the stuff there for me. Today I started the box for charity, which I don’t plan to pack very heavy. I don’t want anyone to get hurt lifting heavy boxes for me. 

The day has been a good one.  I got sidetracked a couple of times and didn’t get to do everything I wanted to but that’s okay. She doesn’t do that very often and it was something she truly needed my assistance with. The website she was working on had very small type and when I did find how to enlarge it, it didn’t get much larger. And the entire thing took longer than either of us expected it to. I don’t mind helping mom. She does so much to try and help me. This got me behind on my letter writing but I will try to catch up tomorrow.

So in spite of the weather being dreary I had a sunny day. I feel good in all ways and I hope you do also. I will be sure to post shortly after lunch on Friday, by then I should be home from the doctor’s office and my nurse will have come and cared for me. Then I will be able to tell you all the news from the medical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment