Saturday, October 6, 2012

October General Conference & Me



Today was a special day for me. I got to listen to General Conference and listen to the Leaders of my Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. For Mom and I we get the opportunity to feast on the word of the Lord from His modern day massagers. I found their messages very uplifting. The Conference is two, two hour sessions on Saturday and two more on Sunday.

I am still adjusting to the changes in my pain medications are taking some time to make. But I am sure it will come with time.  I did not even think about trying to do any sorting out of the one box I have down here to go through. I am going to let them wait until during the day on Monday.

Yesterday my cousin Cathy posted that Cancer is a big rotten bug so why not treat it with a pesticide. That gave me a good laugh and who can’t use a good laugh now and then. So I am praying that this will work the way the doctors are hoping it will. We want it to retard the spread of the cancer, and maybe even shrink some of what I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment