Thursday, October 4, 2012

A quiet and peaceful day



Just another Day

Today was just another day, no company today.  Today the weather was also dreary and rainy. I can only smile through just so many of them. I am about at my limit. That was good, my youngest did stop by and he brought down two boxes from the floor of the closet. Now there is just one box left in the closet.

Today I got one of those boxes emptied, so tomorrow, I have one to do. Then come the milk grates in the room and then a set of shelving. I am very pleased with how this project is coming along. 

I am almost done hemming the curtains that hang has a wall between the living room and my room has a wall. Tomorrow it should be done. 

I still say that I had a very uneventful but good day. I hope you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment