Thursday, October 11, 2012

I hate nightmares!

Today has started out nicely. I received a message giving me the date and time to go in for my training on my new treatment. That will be next Wednesday, so I am guessing that I will start the treatment the very next day. I see no reason to wait. 

For the last week or so I have been having nightmares.  Not just a bad dream, really rotten and upsetting nightmares. I think is being caused by not knowing what to expect with the next round of treatment. So next Wednesday can’t get here soon enough for me. I am sure that it will help when I have more of my questions answered, even though I might not like the answers to the questions. The bad news I am sure won’t be as bad as my imagination is making it all seem. But my nightmares have nothing to do with my medical care. But each night they get worse than the night before. 

I am certain that in time the nightmares will end. So I will just keep praying for that to happen. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment