Thursday, October 18, 2012

Better late, than never, I hope



Today has been a nice quiet day. Last night I had a very restful night’s sleep. The first in weeks and that means no bad dreams. If that is a side effect from this Mitotane I can deal with it. I also received my flu shot so I am set for the season.

I did not empty and crates today but I had two that were only half full that I did empty yesterday.  So that completes my first stack of crates. Now Brooke and I need to work together and move some of her boxes so I can get to my next stack of crates. 

I think this break comes at a good time, this way I don’t feel any pressure to work on that while I adjust to my new treatment. I think that I am managing to find things to keep me busy without giving myself a lot of stress. At least I hope that is what I am doing for myself. 

In less than an hour of taking the Mitotane I am ready to go to bed for the night and I forgot to post before I went. So here it is at 1 am and I am posting now. But I guess, better late than never. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment