Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mini projects get big ones done.



Yesterday I think I over did it a bit. I think I made to many trips up stairs. So today I didn’t go upstairs at all. I did some sorting of papers down here.  The closet is now empty of my things and I have two boxes of stuff to go to the Goodwill, Salvation Army or Savers for others to have.  Tomorrow I have friends that are going to take the two boxes out for us. 

Then I will have two empty boxes to fill when I start the next small project. My next project is two stacks of milk crates and a set of shelving to clear out. I just need to have Frank have the time to come over and bring down the milk crates 2 at a time for me. I believe that this next project will go as smoothly as the last one did.

I think today being a day of rest has been very good for me. Now I am ready to tackle the next project and do it without harming myself, and before the next round of treatment starts.  The next round of treatment may but a halt to my project so I am looking forward to getting whatever I can done before it starts.

There is nothing else to tell you about so I will wish you all good day. And update you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment