Sunday, July 29, 2012

Uplifting Sunday


Life in the Rain
This afternoon was another rainy day. But we need the rain; we are still in a drought. I was able to go to Church today. It not only great to get to Church but the talks were great and very uplifting. Being spiritually feed is a really great way to start my day. I honestly think that next week I could stay longer. I am feeling much stronger than I did last Sunday. I sure hope that I can continue to build on my strength.
Food wise today was doing fine until just before dinner. Four hours after eating lunch I lost it. I have no idea why I got sick. This is very disappointing to me. I want to be able to live a “normal” life when it comes to eating food. Why is this so hard for me to do? I was good for 2 ½ days, I was hoping for a full week. I just had some broth and crackers for my dinner.
I was having a great day until I got sick. This only changes my day from great to good. I won’t let this get me too far down. But I am normal; at least I think I am, of course this does bring me down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment