Saturday, July 28, 2012

Smiling even when it rains


Singing in the Rain


Here in Springfield we are happy to see the soaking rain that we are getting. I wish more of the nation was getting this rain. The entire country needs this type of rain. We need it to put out huge forest fires and to end a major drought.
Again today my stomach and food have decided that they like each other. That makes me very happy. It is such a dark day that I could spend the entire day sleeping. I did take a nap, but I could go right back to sleep. What is really nice is that I don’t have to stay awake.
I am very pleased with my visiting nursing company. The main office called early this afternoon to double check on me and my supply of pain medication. They did not have it on record that the cassette in my machine had been changed yesterday. So I have a full weeks’ worth of medicine. It is comforting knowing that I can’t give myself an over dose of the stuff. I think it really comforts my Mom to know this. I have no desire to over dose myself. I am not done living.
I have decided to read up on the young ladies of our gymnastic team. I want to follow how they do in the Games. Although I don’t know how to do any of the moves these gals can do I have always enjoyed watching them. Maybe be knowing a little more about the girls and their sport I can enjoy watching even more.
Although I have had a good night sleep last night and even took a nap this afternoon I am having trouble keeping my eyes open. I have this problem every day. I wish I knew what I can do to change this.

No comments:

Post a Comment