Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July's Heat Wave


Heat Wave & Me
This is the third day of our third or is it our fourth heat wave so far this summer. I don’t remember the other ones. But I don’t track weather the way some people do. Today I think the heat has gotten to me. I was doing well today, until about lunch time. Mom is feeling under the weather also. 
My body may be down but my spirits are just fine. I am looking forward to the end of the heat wave. Maybe after it ends I will get the energy and motivation to get a few things done.
I have spent most of the day either laying down or sleeping because of the heat. I hope I have taken in enough water to keep me from getting dehydrated. I have been using my G Tube to get the water into me. Seeing has food agreed with me yesterday I tried it again tonight. It tasted good, now does it agree with me is the big question.
It seems dinner agreed with me. I hope the heat wave was not as tuff on the rest of you as it was on me today. My throat is not as sore as it used to be and that is a sign that it is healing just the way the doctor said it would. May we all enjoy a better day tomorrow in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment