Friday, July 27, 2012

"Let them Eat Cake", I don't think so! I want a burger!


Food Wonderful Food
I am not going to give up on eating food like the rest of society. In the middle of the night I got up and tried something different. I had ½ of a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of grape juice. It stayed down. So for lunch today I did almost the same thing I just had lemon aide to drink instead.  The nurses also had the doctors give me a script for a medication that would fight the vomiting and I take that ½ hour before I eat. So I tried both today, in just a couple of minutes I am going to go lay down, I think that will help. Opps, the nurse has come and gone and I forgot to ask about the speech therapist. I will do it next week. Food and I have agreed with each other today and that makes me very happy. My dinner has agreed with me tonight so I am extremely happy. I really think the medication that I now have must have made a big difference.
I am grateful for that. I am now watching the Opening Ceremony of the Summer Olympics. I did not find the history of England that interesting. But I really liked the fake out they did of the Queen sky diving. That was really a neat move.

No comments:

Post a Comment