Sunday, July 22, 2012

Getting Out of the House


Sunday
Today has started out great and I expect it to stay that way. I was able to attend just one of the three hours of Church. But that is better than not going at all. Just going for the one hour was the right call. By the time I got home I was starting to feel tired. So I don’t feel that I pushed myself too far. I gave just enough effort for today. It was great just to get out of the house, other than to a doctor's appointment.

For the first time since February I wore a new dress. After losing over 30 pounds I really needed something new. The old clothes were falling off of me. Although I wanted to lose that weight, I didn’t want to do it the way I did. Today I attended the Springfield Ward, instead of my own Ludlow Ward, it is closer. I hope that in a couple of weeks I will be strong enough to stay for the full three hours and go all the way to the Ludlow building. I miss all of my friends in that Ward. But if I overdo it now I will never be up to going to the Ludlow building.

My throat is still very sore, that is where I have the most pain at this time. At Church I did not even think about trying to sing any of the Hymns, even though I love to sing them. I have noticed that I seem to get a lot of minor headaches. It is surprising to me that with all of the pain medication I have in me that I could have a headache, but I do. I have learned that I can take Tylenol for it and I have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment