Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pioneer Day


The Three H’s

That is what the weather is like today, hazy, hot and humid, which equals feeling yucky to me. It has been nice and quiet and that is good when you don’t feel well. My doctor called this evening and my thyroid is off just a little so she feels my medication needs to be changed. She was a little surprised that I was the one who asked to have it checked. What I didn’t tell her is that it really was my son’s idea. He wanted to know if the radiation therapy affected my thyroid. Well, it seems that the answer is yes. The change in this medication may give me a little help with the amount of energy I have.
There isn’t anything else to tell you today, other than I am up for some company, and I am down to just one balloon. But at least the cards are still coming, even if they are fewer than before.
I hope all of you and your families are having a great summer. The next time I see you I would enjoy hearing about the great things you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment