Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012


Sleepy Monday

Today is a rainy sleepy day, and the house is nice and quiet. Sadly this is the second day in a row that I have had a headache. The Tylenol has dulled it but not taken it completely away. I have the morning self-care routine down fairly well. It takes me a couple of hours to do all of it, but part of that includes a one hour nap so I don’t think that is bad. The nice thing is that I could do it in less time if I really needed to but I don’t need to do that very often.  So far the VNA nurses have not needed to have me make any major changes to what the nurses in the hospital taught me so I feel very confident about what I am doing.
Although Mom and I thought that pulled pork would be soft, it was but not thin enough. So dinner didn’t work, but we learn has we go. Sadly my sore throat is taking a lot longer to heal than I expected.
I think that the lack of food in my system is adding to my feeling very tired every day. So I am going to try to add more “food” to my diet for a few days and see if that helps. I guess it is crazy to expect my body to function if the fuel tank is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment