Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday, the way I like it, peaceful


Sometimes it gets hard to write a post for my blog. I am not doing a lot today. I know that I need to rest. I will sit and sort out a bunch of papers. I need to decide just what is really important and what can get thrown out.  Getting the clutter out of my stuff will most likely take the rest of my life. But I think that would be true even if I lived another 50 years. I also think we all have some clutter that we need to clear out.

I have felt good most of the day.  Everything has agreed with me food wise. I have reviewed some important papers so I am making some progress. I am taking things very easy. I hope that tomorrow will be nice like today weather wise. I am so relieved that my health seems to have found a plato and is staying there. The only thing still hanging around is my sore throat. Although it is not as bad as it was when I came home.

I am getting a little lonely. No visitors at all today. I wish I could get out and see you, my friends, but I am not able drive. However, you might want to call before you come. I have lots of doctor’s appointments. Right now I am not having any treatment. I need to recover from this last treatment with radiation.  I don’t know if there is any other treatment that would be worth trying. It is such a rare cancer even the doctors have to check into that.
By the way I have only 2 balloons left and they are fading. I will have to take them down sometime this week. (boo hoo I really like balloons!) Best to each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment