Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday, April 3rd


For the most part today has been a good day. I learned today that every Tuesday I will be weighted. They do not want my weight to change. But I would like to lose a pound or two.

Earlier today I had a dear friend stop by and we had a delightful visit. Then this evening it was great to hear from one of my cousins, it was great to talk to her, I just wish her husband wasn’t so sick.

It is about 8:30 pm and the pain is about an eight, but I can’t figure out why. I have taken my meds has prescribed. However, I have not been able to lie down after the last two doses. I am wondering if that is what is making the difference. I have to wait until 10 pm before I can take anymore meds. So until then I will lay down and try to keep my body quiet and comfortable.

From everything I have been told I do NOT think the pain and nausea that I am feeling has anything to do with the radiation therapy because I have only had two treatments.

Oh, I almost forgot to say that I had a delightful phone visit from my big brother. It sounds like he is having a great time on his honeymoon. Good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment