Thursday, April 5, 2012

More tough days in April


April 5th; oh my, the last two days were tough ones. It is rotten to have to clean out your colon. But it just hast to be done once in a while. Although it put me through a great deal of pain when it was over the overall pain went down. That made the entire thing worth it. The 4th was so bad that I had to miss my radiation therapy, but they just added a day to the end of the sessions.

The overall pain is actually a little higher than it was about a month ago; I am still in good spirits. The doctors keep adjusting my medications trying to keep me comfortable and emotionally that is a great help.

Your cards, calls and visits keep coming and that is just great. The inside of the front door to the house is almost covered with cards wishing me well we all enjoy looking at them. The sadist part of looking at the collection of cards is knowing who has not called, stopped by or sent a card. I just hope that those people are praying for me and my family.

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for you, love you lots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everyone is praying for you! We do all the time! I think about you often! I wish I could be closer to you so I could be more helpful! We love you!

    I am going to try to send you your picture ASAP, money is a huge factor.

    All my love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete