Sunday, April 22, 2012

Peaceful Day


Very quiet Sunday, I was not up to attending Church, so I have spent most of the day resting in bed. Men from the Church came over and gave me the Sacrament and a lovely visit it was really nice.

Sadly I am now to the point where my long term meds are no longer working as long as they should. I have got to be sure to put that on the list of things to talk with my doctor about on Friday. But at the moment my biggest thing is to get water into me. That is a lot easier said than done. I keep trying to do it put nothing tastes good plus I am doing a lot of sleeping. I know that I need the sleep but I also know that I need the water.

Of the three things, pain, water and sleep, the pain bothers me the most, and then comes a true concern for how little I have had to drink all day. But I keep trying to drink more. It doesn’t take much for me to feel like I am water logged.

I think that emotionally I am feeling okay. I feel sleepier more than any other emotion. Part of me would like to have someone stop by for a visit yet I think I would be too tired to be good company.

2 comments:

  1. wish i could stop by for a visit! Hey... do you have Skype?? we could stop by for a "Visit"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya has Skype! I would really enjoy that type of a visit. Just give me a date and time and lets do it. Lets work around your schedule. Next week I only have 1 doctor's appointment, amazing I know. Your dad set her up with it and visits with us that way. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete