Saturday, April 28, 2012

Plugging Along


Today; the rollercoaster has stopped spinning and I think I am just crawling up another hill, ever so slowly. But at the moment, the stomach aches are driving me crazy. Lunch just didn’t like me. So although I am hungry, I don’t know what I want to eat. This is a rotten thing. Because I am also concerned with what will my stomach tolerate? At the moment I am trying crackers and ginger ale.

Emotionally I am beginning to come to terms with the fact that the doctors are saying I will not see Christmas of 2014. This is such a crazy way to live. I am trying not to dwell on it but at the moment my stomach cramps are bad enough to keep me from thinking of much else. I pray that in a day or two this will pass. I would rather have the mild hot flashes that I get once in a while. But such is life and I keep plugging along.

I must say to all of you. Your posts on facebook are great. I am so glad you are helping me to find ways to laugh about going bald. That is an easy trade for 4 more months here with you, my friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. Suzie, if you like vanilla milkshakes, have one. I'm just saying that when I couldn't find what that 'thing' was that I was craving, it turned out to be a vanilla milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep that in mind. I had not thought of having a milkshake at all. Thanks for the idea and for keeping me in your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete