Thursday, April 26, 2012

A day in Bed!


Yesterday has part of “discharging” me from my radiation therapy I received a Certificate of Completion, and discharge papers telling me what to expect and when to call for any questions.  One of the thing they have learned is that people often feel a letdown because they are not actively doing anything about their cancer. Well, today I don’t feel that way at all. The treatments are still knocking me off my feet.

So I am going to try and set myself so goals of some things I would like to get done around my room. I have not kept it has orderly has I would have liked. But who wants to do housework, especially when your feel sick. I am hoping that if I can keep myself busy with other things that I have wanted to do for years that I can try to remember that now I have to give my body time to recuperate from what was just done to it. Of course that is most likely easier said than done so we will just have to see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment