Monday, June 4, 2012

Three days of rot


Round 2 three days of rot

Well, today ends three days of feeling rotten. Yea, having trouble keeping food in me but it is getting a little better each day. Thankfully I don’t let days like today define me.

I am looking forward to feeling better in a day or two and then get back to really living my life.  Now, if any of you know of foods that will stay down when I am going through this stuff let me know. I have four more rounds to get through.

Today Brooke picked me up some ensure light and that tastes good and stayed down. So I know I am going to keep that in the house for the future. The other stuff is too thick and creamy to tolerate.

I have spent most of the day in bed so there is nothing really interesting to tell you about so I will close.

No comments:

Post a Comment