Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nutrition Drink Arrives


Breeze get delivered

Three cases of Breeze nutrition drink were delivered today. The doctor wants me to drink between 4-6 of these a day. They look like the kids juice boxes each holding 8 oz;
Today it has been  beautiful day weather wise. Temperature is not to hot or humid, yet I feel winded and tired. I have been wearing the oxygen most of the day. It has me a little concerned although on Thursday the nurse said my lungs sounded clear. I have taken a couple of naps already today, wearing the oxygen. But this evening, (dinner time), I still feel tired. I haven’t done very much that would tire me out. Emotionally I also feel a little down but I can’t figure out why.

Now it is 11 pm and I have taken a longer nap and feel much better both ways. So I know I will be up for hours and have to fight to get up for Church in the morning. But I will win that fight.

I also started my next college class. Another “long” course, one lesson, just 14 pages to read. This one is on vital records, when are the prime and secondary sources. I am sure I will learn something I didn’t already know. So it will be a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment