Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 4 Yuck


Sick again Day 4

I guess I haven’t listened to body as well as I should have. I think I have been trying to eat solid foods too quickly. So today I am going to do what I most likely should have done last Saturday, better late than never, today totally clear liquid diet! Yuck, I hate that but if I must, I must.

My doctor called this morning and next Monday when I have the CT Scan done, they are going to use an IV contrast instead of having me try to drink the horrid medication. I think this is a great idea.

Great scott, I have become destructive in my old age. I bumped into a water pipe in the basement and it sprung a leak. I have called my home teacher to come help. Thank goodness for good people who will help in a moment’s notice!

I have notice a change in the swollen lymph nodes in my neck in the last few days. And today I notice that after I eat dinner it felt like half of what I had eaten was sitting in my throat just above my “adams” apple. Tomorrow I am going to call and leave a message for the doctors about this change. I have no idea if that could be part of my eating problem or not. But I was told that if I noticed any change in those nodes in my neck to say something right away so I will do what I am told.

Best to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment