Sunday, June 3, 2012

rotten Sunday in June


Today I started trying to teach myself how to tie scarfs around my bald head. A dear friend sent me a link to a youtube video on how to do it. The video is great and I really think I am going to be able to do this. I have already tried the first one on the video and it came out pretty good. So just maybe when I go out now with scarfs on my head I will not look too funny.

Today I got the CD of the pictures taken last month in Forest Park before I had my head shaved, along with pictures of my granddaughter Rachel’s baptism. All of them are great and over time I will slowly post them on Facebook and my blog. But today just isn’t a day to do that.

The Chemo has had me flat in bed almost all day. Tomorrow I am supposed to have a contrast CT scan and I had to drink a special medicine tonight, which didn’t stay down. I have to drink more in the morning. I hope enough of the stuff is in me to allow the scan to work.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the scan tomorrow, which is actually today there. :) I'll pray you can keep enough medicine down for it to work!

    ReplyDelete