Thursday, May 3, 2012

Value of Friendship


It is only 7 pm and I think I could sleep through the night if I went to bed right now. I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open. But this is the end to a very good and yet simple day.

It is a real shame that we wait until we are faced with death to truly appreciate the little things in life. Now, visits from friends are so special to me. But does it cost anything other than time and maybe a little gasoline? No, it doesn’t yet, how often do we take the time to just sit and visit with those we hold dear to us.

Please take a look at your circle of friends and relatives, take me out of that “picture” no who else should you spend time with? Please go and do it. I have no idea who that other person is, but, most likely your visit with them will mean just as much to them as it would to me.

I did take a nap it is now 10 pm. spending the day with friends and feeling GOOD is a great way to live. I pray that I have many more of these types of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment