Thursday, May 17, 2012

Teamwork Comming Together


Just a quick note one of my many dear friends stopped by today with a little bit of junk food. It turns out that often at this stage of chemo the easiest thing to keep down is junk food. Who would have thought that would be the case? But it seems to be true and so today was a much better day than yesterday. Although I do need to lay down for about 20 to 30 minutes after I eat to keep anything I eat in me. But that is a small price to pay.

Her timing was great I was just getting ready to have brunch, I had slept through breakfast.  This family has turned into a very well-oiled machine aimed at allowing all of us to do what we can to deal with the monster adrenal cancer.

That is an answer to my prayers that we would be able to learn each other’s strengths and weakness and divide the work up properly, thus trying not to over burden any one person. The Lord is great in helping us to do these types of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment