Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 1 of Round 1


I feel the need to tell all of you that I am very grateful for my son Don Jr. He has helped me understand many of you. I was questioning how his older brother was handling knowing what is wrong with me. He made me realize that some people just can’t talk about it, at least not yet. He also made it clear to me that it has nothing to do with whether or not they love me. I has to do with how they are handling this whole thing.  I guess I had not thought of that. Maybe I am just too close to it all.

So for those of you who just don’t want to talk about it or just don’t know what to say. If we are friends on facebook, just type under the link to my blog something like: thinking of you, praying for you; love you, or any other short line. All of those bring me comfort.

I love all of you and I am very hopeful that this chemo will shrink the tumor and all the lymph nodes.

I am home from this first day of this first round of chemo and all went well. So far I don’t feel any different than when I left the house.

2 comments:

  1. hope it continues to go well! Thinking about you tons! Love you Suzie!
    love collette

    ReplyDelete