Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A full week later


Well, today’s update stinks, if you ask me. Since yesterday I have been having trouble keeping anything down. Today I am able to keep chicken broth and ginger ale down. Oh, wait I also kept down a slice of toast can’t forget that!   LOL

I think that it stinks that it has been a full week since my last dose of chemo and now I am getting sick. But I guess that is the cruel game cancer plays. I still have all my hair!

My biggest concern right now is weight loss. The doctors don’t want me to loss any weight for a while. But how do you maintain weight when you’re sick?

I have heard that a lot of people find that all they can eat is junk food. But at the moment I don’t even want that! Mom says she would get it for me if I wanted it. In fact she just made a batch of brownies. They smell great but my stomach is saying NO NO! RATS! RATS! RATS!

This is so hard on all of us. I wish I could spare all of you from watching me go through this junk. 

I would like to tell all of you that the cards you are sending are doing wonders and not just for me. I think they cheer my Mom and the rest of the family too. So please keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment