Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Round 2 day 2

Yesterday I learned that I had bald spots in the back of my head. So seeing that my hair is not just thinning until gone I chose to have my head shaved. It was driving me crazy hairs everywhere.  It was a startling sight to see my face under that bald head, but I will be fine with this.

NO ONE needs to shave their head to support me! If you want to support me than wear a hat once in a while.

Today's chemo went well, but for some reason I have a very bad back ache so off to sleep and hope all is better in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. Suzie, that's just how Mary's went. No real bold spots but very thin hair, and all of a sudden, like overnight it took off, literally. She opted to shave it for the same reasons, hair everywhere and the look! Hat, bandanna, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep your family in my prayers. I also appreciate your support of me. I agree it is all good. Looking in the mirror is a bit of an adjustment but then this whole year has been nothing but adjustments. I pray that your family is getting the comfort from the gospel that we are getting. My Mom is a real trooper through all this. We laugh, cry, and hang tough together. I am so sorry to put her through this yet at the same time so glad to have her by my side. Thanks again and give my love to all of your family.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Jim, I hope you know just how much it means to me to know you are following what is happening to me. And then your notes of encouragement are really uplifting. I had mixed feeling about shaving my head, but I am glad I did it. Thanks for just being you. I really look forward to meeting Mexica, it is giving me something to live for, along with the other reasons I already had. My love to both of you.

      Delete