Friday, January 11, 2013

Update of mecidicial life and emotion also



Hi Friends & Family

At the moment I can type in comfort. I am hoping for greater relief next week. I found that my computer has a program on it that would allow me to talk and have the computer do the typing for me. Next week after my brother heads home I am going to try to teach myself how to use the program.

Now how am I doing, I am really with my brother’s visit.  It has been great to have him tell us all about his life in Manila and the vacation’s he and his wife have taken.  He has some great photos on his computer and we had a lot of fun looking through most of them. It was like having a vacation to Thailand sitting in my living room.

I am feeling good emotionally although I will say I do have my ups and downs but don’t we all? How would any one feel being told they have six to eight weeks left to live? Of course, my feeling is a little different, my response is only God knows! I am not just going to curl up and let it happen. I have a few things that I need to make sure are done before I die and I need to refine that list and then work with those who are helping me to see what is being done. I have one person doing a great job on some of this and so all I ask is for a weekly update, otherwise, it is her problem, not mine. I must sit down with one person and go over a detailed review of what I expect from him when the time comes and what I have already put together a lot of information for him. 

Life for me is good considering what I am going through.  I could be going through worse things although off the top of my head I don’t know what.  But I have put my faith in the Lord to get me through this and so far He has. So I will continue to trust Him right up until the end. Then I look forward to walking into the arms of a loved one and having an end to this pain. After that I will look forward to looking forward to being reunited with each of you when you join me in Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. I never knew your dad Suzie, but I know your mom and I know you and I love you both. After your joyous reunion with your father, tell him hi for me, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do more than that. I will tell him what a great moral support you have been to me through this last leg of my mortal journey.Then he will look forward to meeting you when it is time for you to go home to our Heavenly Father. Will you and Vicky do me one last favor? Please ask Cathy to get you each a copy of the Book of Mormon, when you are ready to read it, and then read it and pray about it for yourselves.

    To the rest of my friends and family if you have never read the Book of Mormon then I would invite you to get a copy of it and read it for yourself, then pray about it and see where it leads you.(if you you go to www.LDS.org you can learn how to get a copy of the book.)

    ReplyDelete