Friday, January 4, 2013

One of the last trips to the doctor's office, yuk!



To all;


I have no idea how long it has been since I have written on my blog I hope this message makes up for the silence for so long.  My older brother is here from Melina. It is great to see him again, since last February.

He came with me to my doctor’s appointment and he seemed to be pleased with my medical team. Of course, he already knew that I felt that way about them.

I am very surprised at just how tired I get when I go out to do anything.  Today my nurse showed up just has I got home from the doctors. She took care of my needs and just before she left she told me to take a long nap. I hope 3 ½ hrs is what she meant if it was then I obeyed her.

It looks like I will have very few doctor appointments from now on. So I have more time to myself. I actually like that. But in some ways is also scares me. It says there is nothing else they can do for me, I knew that this day would come.  So I have very mixed feelings.


2 comments:

  1. I did not enjoy your medical appointment, but I am glad I was there. I was pleased with your medical team. The outcome in this case is not their fault, I think it was inevitable, but they seem responsive, concerned, honest, direct and helpful. I'm happy I took the opportunity to visit from Manila and I am grateful to my sweet wife, Mexica, for encouraging me to come here even though it's hard for her. Harder because our lease is ending at the end of February and we have decided to move, so right now she is apartment hunting without me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that the appointment was not pleasant, but we both know at this stage of life the never are. However, I am glad that you got to see just what a great medical team I have caring for me.
    I am very sorry that Mexica is stuck doing the apartment hunting on her own. But I too am very grateful that she encouraged you to come. I am truly enjoying your visit.

    ReplyDelete