Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bone Density Results

I left the hospital at 2:30 pm and by 5:15 pm the doctor called to give me the results of the bone density test.Thanks to the Lord!!!

NO CANCER IN MY BONES!!!

The doctor says that the results of my biopsy is not in but, they expect it tomorrow and she will call me with the results when she gets them.

Now this is what I call real good care!

To those of you who are praying for me please add your thanks to the Lord with my prayers of gratitude for these results.

I forgot to tell you that when the doctor called with the results of my test she asked me about my appointment at the D'Amour Cancer Center. She was very upset when she heard that I was told that I had to have more tests and that my appointment is not for another three weeks. This doctor is going to contact Dr. Hu.  I have no idea how to spell the name of the doctor that called me.

So my prayers now are that there has been some sort of miscommunication between doctors which now might be closer to correcting.  Some of you have posted comments on the posts I have made. I am very grateful for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment